Sunday, January 12, 2014

Total Repair 5 Hair Products

Details: L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hair care.  New Total Repair 5 restoring shampoo that 1. rebuilds fibers, 2. strengthens, 3. adds vitality, 4. gives silkiness, 5. brings out beautiful shine to damaged overworked hair.  Repairs the 5 signs of damaged hair.  Directions: massage into wet hair, lather, rinse, follow with matching conditioner and treatment balm.

My Review: I bought this on a whim when I was looking for a new shampoo for my hair.  I have never used L'Oreal shampoo or conditioner before, so when I saw these in the travel section at Target, I new I needed to try it out.  I've head so many good things about their products, so I wants to try it for myself and see if it would really repair my hair of the 5 signs of damage.  So trying this shampoo with split ends, trying this shampoo with luster lacking hair, and trying this shampoo with out silky hair sure, I had 3 of the 5 signs of damaged hair L'Oreal claimed they could fix.  So after testing this out for 3 months here's what I saw.

1. My hair was so much silkier
2. My hair had my natural shine back
3. My split ends didn't go anywhere

I would say yes, this shampoo does work in giving you beautiful shiny hair, and lovely soft silky hair, but for fixing hair it didn't do anything in 3 months, so next time I try this I'll have to get a bigger bottle because travel sized doesn't last long enough for you to test for 6- 9 months.  I would give this a thumbs up and down because it did and didn't work all at the same time.

Pros: silky smooth shiny hair,

Cons: did nothing for split ends

My Rating: Thumbs Up and Down



No comments:

Post a Comment