Saturday, January 18, 2014

Online Menu Planning Service

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Details: No more dinner meal ruts.  Relish! offers you a life savor to pull you out of the rut, the mundane, the same old life style of meals for any time of day.  Each week you choose the meals you want to cook including sides and desserts and you put them together with the attached recipes.  Print off the grocery list and the recipe to keep on hand for cooking.  Looking for freezer meals?  They are here too.

Disclaimer:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  Relish offers this whole online menu planning network program on their website for $7 a month.  You get access to all their recipes, all their grocery lists, all their meal images, all of well everything.  Once you login you will see tabs for Member Home, Menus, Features, and Account.  Below is a list of what the website offers its members.  After using this for 2-3 months now I have found that its helpful, I love the coupons, I forget to use it a lot, and the list and range of recipes is great.  I even get weekly and daily emails with cool new recipes.  I wish I used this more often, but when I don't its because I'm just way too busy to be online.  I really do like what they have to offer.  I've used coupon printers before, but this way to can see what coupons match up with food you have on your menus.  That is very helpful.  For people who need help coming up with menu ideas, for recipes, want to learn how to coupon, need to get out of the same old same old meal rut, this is something I feel is worth trying out.  I think once I get into a better routine after the major changes that are coming to myself and my family (moving to a new house) I would use this more.  I feel more inspired to try new recipes being able to see images of what that recipe should look like.

Member Home: gives you one quick new menu item for example: a picture of a blue berry smoothie.  The title of the recipe, Editor's pick of recipes with images, and topics all the members are talking about.

Menus: Scrolling over this tab you get 3 options: Current menu, Past menus, and My Custom Meals.  Current menu is just a short cut to get to your My Menu planning page, and have the latest menu you were planning pull up.  Past menus gives you the option to search by alphabetical order, date, ingredient and week.  Then you can see a list of all your past menus for whatever topic you searched by.  My Custom Meals is were you get the chance to enter your own recipe to Relish, and they will convert it to fit with their system and you'll then get to have your own recipes to plan menus with.

Features: boasts of Current Features and Past Features.  Current features are what is picked and chosen by Relish employees as that day's featured recipe (like Go-Go Breakfast.  Oats in a Jar recipe with image.)  Past features gives you the chance to see all the past featured recipes by category (chili, soup, breakfast, hot breakfast etc)

Account: gives you access to the coupon center, your account settings and Relish's contact us tab.  The coupon center gives you the coupon printer, a coupon tool bar and lots of great food and house hold coupons to match up with your menus.

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment