Thursday, January 9, 2014

Raspberry Keytone Blast

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Details: Omni Herbals Raspberry Keytone Blast dietary supplement.  60 capsules per bottle, one capsule per serving size, but can take up to 2 capsules a day.  Store in a cool dry place protected from light.  Raspberry Keytone Blast has been found to be an all natural boost for metabolism decrease, or sluggish metabolisms.  Omni Herbals has put the amount of 90 pounds of raspberries that you would need to eat daily to get the full benefit of the keytones in the raspberries, into 2 capsules worth of dietary supplements.  You can find Omni Herbals on amazon through the above link.  They are also on social networks like Twitter and Facebook.

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  I know how healthy fresh berries are for the body, and that their keytones are what really makes them so healthy.  Because they are active cancer cell fighters, metabolism boosters, and toxin releasers.  So when I got this bottle as a review, I was very curious how well this would work compared to fresh raspberries.  I have noticed that it works really well.  My normal super slow metabolism has been faster.  I am hungrier because my food is dygesting faster, I am having normal bowel movements now, instead of forced regular ones.  I don't get as sick when I eat foods that normally make me sick, which is really nice.  So for someone who has to use dietary supplements for normal digestion, regular bowel movements, and not feeling sick when I eat (pasta, red tomato sauce, some breads, potatoes ) having to take multiple pills or capsules versus one or two capsules a day.  I don't know about you, but I'll take just one or two capsules versus the 8 I normally take from 3 or 4 different other dietary supplements.  Omni Herbals Raspberry Keytone Blast works great!  I usually take 2 a day for it to work the best.

Pros: it works, purple in color, smells like raspberries

Cons: none

My Rating: Thumbs Up



2 comments:

  1. I just thought I would share this with you! All the ingredients are not natural. If you look at the other ingredients, you will find Magnesium Sterate. Believe it or not, many supplements, including those made by more reputable brands, contain a flow agent additive that, over time, can actually block the absorption of nutrients into your body. This ingredient is known as magnesium stearate, and regular consumption of it is linked to the development of a harmful "biofilm" in the intestines that may cause digestive problems.

    Despite having the word magnesium in its name, magnesium stearate is not a source of nutritive magnesium. The only reason why supplement manufacturers add the chalk-like substance to their products is to make them easier to process through manufacturing equipment. But the long-term health consequences of ingesting magnesium stearate may not be worth the risk.

    Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039271_vitamins_supplements_magnesium_stearate.html#ixzz2rNklOvO8

    ReplyDelete