Tuesday, January 7, 2014

African Mango

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Details: Omni Herbals Maximum African Mango dietary supplement.  60 capsules per bottle, one capsule per serving size.  Store in a cool dry place protected from light.  Used to help curb appetite, fight food cravings, and increase energy.  To be found online at amazon through the above link.  Omni Herbals are on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  There is no smell, no bad after taste, when taking these capsules.  I have tried this product for the past 2 months.  I have noticed that my food cravings, especially for sugar and chocolate are off the wall.  I've had the hardest time not eating sugar and chocolate while taking this dietary supplement.  So for I have noticed that instead of loosing weight I'm gaining weight.  I'm not very thrilled about this different result given that I've had really good success with other weight loss supplements from Omni Herbals.

Pros: no smell, no bad after taste,

Cons: didn't work, made my cravings worse

My Rating:  Thumbs Down

No comments:

Post a Comment