Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cute Irish Tees

 
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Details: Kelly Green 100% cotton t-shirt with the screen printed image of a bubble shamrock and words "Kiss my I'm Irish". Kiss My Shamrock T-Shirt company has a great selection of funny Irish t-shirts for men and women just in time for St. Patrick's Day.  Types of shirts they offer for men: Standard Men's Tee, Long Sleeve Tee, Men's Tall Tee, Men's Tank and Men's Sleeveless, Men's Slim fit Tee, Hoodie.  Types of shirts they offer for women: Girly Tee, Baby Doll, Girly Tank, Spaghetti Strap Tee.  They offer fair prices for good quality products and printed images.  Their products ship 3-8 days.  They do have a return policy.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  I love wearing green, it brings out the green flecks in my hazel eyes.  I also love celebrating St. Patrick's Day.  Its so fun to wear green, eat green food, and play fun games with friends and family and especially my kids.  Even though what I got was a men's t-shirt, after the first washing it shrank enough for me to wear it.  I love it.  Its comfy, a tag-less tee, and soft.  I love the bright colors of the orange, white and kelly green.  The bubble text and images of this t-shirt, to me don't look like men's designs, but rather a women's design.  My husband when he saw it, was hoping to get a t-shirt out of my hard work, but when he saw the images he didn't want it because it didn't look manly.  So I'm very happy to get a cool holiday t-shirt!  I have worn this a lot since getting it and have washed and dried it already.  What I have noticed is that the ink is started to crack or rub off in a few areas of the t-shirt.  I believe this is happening because the ink is so thick.  Thinner applied ink from some of the company's other designs shouldn't have this issue.

Pros: great product, love the colors, soft and comfortable, breathes

Cons: imagery isn't really manly, ink is starting to crack/ rub off

My Rating: Thumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment