Friday, January 3, 2014

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara


 Details: Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious Mascara: 003 Blackened Brown.  Volume and Length Mascara.  A mascara potion with strengthening proteins that drenches your lashed for hours with supernatural volume.  Triple groove brush gives a clump free look.  With 3 color options there is something here for everyone's lash color: black, blackest black, and blackened brown.

My Review: This is a great mascara for someone who likes both volume, and long lashes.  It goes on very easy, and comes off very easily too.  You can see as you take the wand out of the bottle that there aren't any clumps on the bristles.  Some times when using certain types and or brands of mascara there will be clumps in the bottle that get on the want bristles and then get stuck on your lashes.  But honestly, this Revlon Lash Potion really does what it says in the anti-clump claim.  Now for volume and length...I haven't actually seen my lashed grow longer, or even look longer with this mascara on.  I have found that this mascara instead makes my lashes look very natural, like there isn't mascara on.  I like that look, and it works well in many instances, but that also means that in my testing this out, longer lashes and volumized lashes aren't happening with this mascara like it claims.  So here is what I would say about this mascara: clump-less guaranteed mascara.  Natural looking lashes, no extra length or volume can be seen.
natural eye length

mascara looks natural

Pros: clump-less for sure, beautiful natural eye lashes

Cons: no extra lash length or volume

My Rating: Thumbs Up and Down


No comments:

Post a Comment