Tuesday, September 30, 2014

NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate


Details: NuElle Triple Action anti Cellulite Concentrate can be purchased via the link provided.  This product is a combination of 25 fat fighters that help fight when used for weight loss and cellulite reduction.  This lotion has a light creamy texture, is easy to apply, and is fast absorbing. This product works on the surface as well as in depth.  As this product firms on the surface of your skin, while detoxifying on the inside, by reducing fat, reducing water retention, and helping increase circulation.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review: This product is a white lotion like cream that you rub into your skin where you have visual cellulite.  It will start working on deleting the cellulite on the surface of your skin first, as least that is what I noticed as I used this product.  There is a slight scent but not strong at all, and its a scent that is refreshing to have on your skin.  Of the 3 different products that all fight cellulite, that I have had the opportunity to test, try and review, each of them have what is called a "sauna" feel due to the essential oils.  This "sauna" sensation isn't very strong with this product, and isn't uncomfortable, unbearable, or something that would prevent you from wanting to use it.  I do however, recommend that when you rub this in, be prepared to wait a good 5-10 minutes if your schedule allows for your skin to air dry to help the "sauna" sensation to go a way quicker, than if you were to trap it in your clothing right after rubbing this product into your skin.

I can honestly attest to the fact that because I have used this product my upper thighs, and bottom now have a much decreased visual appearance of cellulite.  Also, I can feel the difference in my skin and body parts where I have used this product that the cellulite is actually decreasing, like it's being burned off (from a workout when I say burned off) and not just being hidden.  This is a great product to use, but like any product that gives you visual results whether instant, or progressive results consistency is the key.

Pros: works great, easy to rub in, quick to absorb, saw results within 3 uses

Cons: none

My Rating: Thumbs Up

No comments:

Post a Comment