Monday, September 8, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil

Details: Australian Tea Tree Oil can be purchased via the link provided.  It is a versatile essential oil that is a fighter against: acne, fungus, lice, yeast infections, skin tags, cold sores, dandruff, fleas, and a whole bunch of other harmful things.  Because this is an essential oil it is pure enough and strong enough to use when making your own: natural/ organic shampoos, lotions, soaps, facial cleansers and even toothpaste.  Comes in a 4 fl oz bottle, and a FREE 100 page "How to Use" guide that gives you 53 suggestions on how to use Tea Tree Oil.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review: When I got this product I showed it to my Mother-In-Law who was more excited that I got it than I was.  I've used shampoo and conditioner with Tea Tree Oil in it, but other than that, I've had no other experience with this essential oil.  But because I had heard of it I was very curious about it, and wanted to learn more, and see what else it can do for my body.  Let me tell you, getting this product is cool, but having the company give you a free "How to Use" booklet is super helpful.  There are so many ways you can use this product, I didn't even know.  Just to name a few benefits that I personally found interesting: Its great for shampoos and conditioners to help improve the quality of your scalp.  It can be made into a spot remover. You can make a deodorant from this product.  A sore muscle relaxer.  These are just a few things that you can use Tea Tree Oil for.

When using this product I specifically used it to help my scalp and hair (because it leaves your scalp tingly and super clean feeling like a scalp massage), to remove skin tags, and as a skin toner or soother.  This is basically an essential oil so the scent/ smell/ fragrance is strong, REALLY strong.  So follow the recipes other wise you'll have that smell about you all day long.  As I have been using this product, I have to say I really love the feel of this when I use it for my hair, skin and scalp.  I see really good benefits, when using those recipes.  I haven't been brave enough to try making the deodorant, detergent, or anything toothpaste/ mouth wash wise.  I also haven't been brave enough to make the stain remover recipe either, but I think I will give it a try because I have very active children and stains seem to follow them with all their clothes: school, church, and play.  For the few items that I've tried I have been pleased with the results.  However, there is only one negative thing I can say about this product is that one the bottle's label itself it mentions that you can use this product to remove skin tags, but the "How to Guide" doesn't tell you how, or give you a recipe to make and follow.  I wish there was more information about this specific product use.  Other than that I'm happy with using this product, and the results I'm getting.

Pros: love the product, love the benefits, LOVE the "How to Guide"

Cons: there aren't recipes or how to guides for all the benefits mentioned on the bottle's label

My Rating: Thumbs Up

No comments:

Post a Comment