Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Body Firming Cream


Details: Bonapiel Anti Cellulite and Body Firming Cream with caffeine and retinol.  You can buy this product from Amazon via the link provided.  Comes in a 6 fl oz bottle.  This product will reduce cellulite by creating firmer tighter skin, is one of the best body firming creams because it will visibly improve skin firmness, will prevent the "Orange Peel" skin due to it quickly absorbing into skin, will decrease up to 90% faster within weeks, so you can "Say Goodbye to stubborn Cellulite" and comes with a money back guarantee.  Directions: apply directly to the abdominals, hips, thighs, arms, and glutes.  Massage into skin using a circular motion until absorbed or brush on in even layers with a fan brush.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review: It has been many many years since I last tried a lotion/ cream that helped fight or reduce cellulite, as well as a body firming lotion.  During those early years of testing I remember it not working.  So I was very skeptical when testing this product out.  When using this product, the first thing you notice is the smell/ scent.  Its strong, a good fresh scent, that will go away once the cream is fully absorbed.  I love products that have this quality!  The cream is CREAM not a LOTION so its thicker, you don't need as much when rubbing it into your skin, and stays on your body all day.  I tested this product on my thighs, abdominals/ stomach, and buttocks.  I really saw the biggest change in my thighs.  They are smoother, the cellulite can't be seen much at all, and when I shave now, its easier, with smoother, less lumpy firm skin.  I didn't see much change in my stomach, but will continue using it to see what happens.  So after using this product for a month I can say there truly is a visible change to your skin, skin is firmer, cellulite does break down more so you see it less through your skin.  I actually felt more confident after using this product that I no longer wear beach shorts when I swim, or go to the beach.

Pros: works, love the scent that goes away once cream is fully absorbed, saw the visible change in my skin, I have firmer more smooth less cellulite thighs now

Cons: none

My Rating: Thumbs Up

No comments:

Post a Comment