Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Guess what I get to do?

I'm super excited.  I get to get my husband involved in another one of my product reviews.  I hope this works out because it's going to be a long testing time, and I have a lot of work to do with the testing of this product review.  Want to know what I'm going to do?

I get to test a full hair treatment from Hinoki.  Its their hair thinning program.  Its exclusively for salons, but I was approached by the company rep.  I'm so excited.  This will be my last product review because things are changing for me and things just aren't working out the way I had hoped but its what needs to happen.  So check back with us at the end of 2014 or the beginning of 2015.

#hinokioil

Thanks so much!
Elizabeth from Mom's Thumb Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment