Monday, September 1, 2014

Face and Body Exfoliation


Details: Exfolimate's new Face and Body exfoliation product is a 2 piece exfoliator tool set. Can be purchased on amazon via the link, and or through the other provided link. Gentle exfoliation with micro groove technology.  Australian Designed.  This products helps give you healthier younger looking skin, give you smoother shaves and waxes, helps if you use spray on tans so that your skin absorbs it evenly, improves your make up application with smoother, unclogged skin, prevents ingrown hairs.  Directions: wet skin in shower, when its supple gently glide the Exfolimate with slight pressure at a 90 degree angle along the contours of your skin, using the face and or body tool.  Just rinse off the debris off the metal skin smoothing edge and hang dry when done.  Maximum 4-6 glides over each piece of skin.  Can be used by men or women.  This product can be used on all skin types, do check your metal allergies first.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review: When I first saw the package and read about this product I thought they were offering a really nice scrubby or brush, or product similar to a pumice rock.  So when I saw the metal edged plastic wedge, I was totally surprised.  In addition, I was very skeptical about this metal piece actually working, and worried that it was sharp and would be slicing or cutting open my skin.  I tested my face first, and WOW, completely surprised that it actually works.  The first time I tested this product, I first washed my face free of makeup, then did a deep pour cleanse, then used the metal exfoliator on my face, even after 2 face washes, that exfoliator still got a TON of gunk off my face.  It was gross, cool, and weird all at the same time.  So then I decided to test out the body exfoliator.  When I tested that I didn't notice as much stuff coming off my skin, but my skin has been smoother, my leg shaving is better, with less ingrown hairs.  So its working.  It works.  Surprisingly it works WELL.  I have to recommend this product because it works.  I am still so baffled that it does.  I was completely ready to give this product a thumbs down, but I can't.  This  product can be used daily or periodically in the shower or bath...basically you can use it as often as you want without it causing damage or harming your skin.  It is best to use this in the shower after your skin is very wet and "supple" because it opens up your pours and softens your pours so the gunk can more easily be removed.

Pros: works!

Cons: none

My Rating: Thumbs Up

No comments:

Post a Comment