Friday, August 29, 2014

Anti Age Eye Cream


Details: Body Merry's Age Defense Eye Cream can be purchased from Amazon via the link provided.  Comes in 1 fl oz bottles.  Can be used morning and or night, and under make up.  It helps erase dark circles, puffiness, crow's feet and wrinkles in general, saggy or baggy eye appearance, as well as eye skin dryness.  This product is all natural and Organic! With ingredients like: ocean retinol, organic vitamins and minerals and botanical actives and essential oils it will help your eyes feel better, and look better.  You can get fast and lasting results with constant use.  Great to use with any skin type.

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Before application
My Review: I have only recently this year started using Eye cream to help reduce black/ purple circles, bags, and minimal eye wrinkles under my eyes.  So to get a product that works to reduce, or erase/ eliminate that is natural and organic is great news for me.  Body Merry's eye cream is really smooth to use, light weight, easy to apply and quickly rubs in, all aspects of a product anyone would want.  I have never noticed this before, but this product does have a scent/ smell its slight, but its from the essential oils used in this product.  Don't worry about this smell/ scent once the product is absorbed it goes away, but this can be used as a measuring tool, when you don't smell it anymore you know its been completely absorbed.  
After Application
This is a product you want to use on a daily basis so you can see results.  I will be honest its not a product that you use once and see immediate results, but with constant usage you will see results.  My eyes no longer have the blackish-purple circles when I have a rough night with lack of sleep (thanks to being a Mommy), I don't have bags, or if I do, when I put this on in the morning I will see a quick result in the bags being gone shortly after finishing my morning makeup/ skin care routine.  One of the best parts of this product is that a little goes a long way.  I use about a pea sized bit to be split between both my eyes.  So this bottle has already lasted me months, and will continue to last me a while longer as well.  Everyone says that your eyes are like a window to the soul, so when your eyes look tired and puffy despite you being happy, when I'm in that type of situation I would want my skin to show my happiness.  With Body Merry's product I feel like my skin can reflect my happiness, and health despite sometimes or more often than I plan on having rough parenting nights sleep.  The images of my face the before and after literally happened within a 5 minute period.  I put the cream on, let it dry/ absorb then took the after picture.  You can see the bags have already deflated under my eyes.  I will recommend this product!

Pros: deflates eye bags, erases circles, easy to use, quick to be absorbed

Cons: none

My Rating: Thumbs Up

No comments:

Post a Comment