Friday, March 14, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Accessories

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

Details:  Private Island Party is an online company that sells excellent party accessories, supplies and costumes for every season and holiday.  They have a great selection of St. Patrick's Day edition of items available.  Find them on Facebook to be kept in the loop for all their deals, discounts and coupons.  Follow them on twitter to know the latest coolness that will be featured on the Private Island Party website.

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

My Review:  When I first got this review, I was told it would just be the cool hat, but this company went above and beyond and gave me so much more to review!  I commend their customer service, a company willing do to this kindness for a product reviewer blogger, is a company worth buying from, and telling the world about.  They sent me the hat, shamrock glasses, shamrock necklace, and 2 glitter shamrock head band wiggles.  My kids and I have already had a ton of fun wearing these costume accessories.  My 7 year old loves the shamrock glasses.  My 4 year old has laid claim to the hat and the necklace, he loves wearing it with his favorite super hero costume.  We have a really fun St. Patrick's day celebration planned, so having these extra fun costume accessories totally made my day!  Thanks so much Private Island Party, we very much appreciate your kindness.

The Hat: St Patricks Sequin Irish Shamrock Newsboy Cap 1413.  Sequins of green, orange, and white.  Its a light weight material, one size only.  $6 average price.  Excellent for anyone wanting to shake and shimmy and delight in sparkly fun accessories.  

The Glasses: St Patricks Irish Shamrock Sunglasses 7110.  Wire rimmed shamrock shaped sun glasses, green plastic lenses.  $4 average price.  These glasses give you lucky/ lucky vision when wearing.  Be the proud owner and wearer of the coolest glasses this side of Ireland when you hit the party scene.  

The Headbands: St. Patricks Day Green Shamrock Head Bopper.  Green
plastic head band with spring loaded green glittered shamrock head boppers.  $1 average price.  Perfect for all the fun head bopping dancing or partying you will do at your St. Patrick's Day celebration.

The Necklace: St. Patricks Day Jumbo 48" Shamrock Beads 6693.  Jumbo shamrocks on this durable necklace.  Shimmery delight to wear around your neck, it will surely catch the sun light or the eye of all your friends.  Wear with confidence as its coolness will surely be envied.  

Pros: super fun, shiny, quality is decent

Cons: none

My Rating: Thumbs Up


No comments:

Post a Comment