Thursday, March 13, 2014

Leather Charm Bracelet

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Details: Leather Charm Bracelet.  Super-hot this year!!  These bracelets includes multiple strands adorned by silver alloy charms. Fastened together by two steel clamps, It includes a lobster claw clasp and back chain, making it fully adjustable to fit any wrist size.  With lots of styles to choose from these will surely be a staple in your spring/summer wardrobe!  Materials include: Leather, alloy, wax linen cord, suede.

Quote: "This new year has brought about some exciting changes with our site. We have started a brand new affiliate program as well as our Daily Deal auctions where customer can find products they love for less! Add that to our already thriving penny auctions and you have yourself a place where deals are abundant! "

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  This was a really fun bracelet.  The day the bracelet came and I opened it up, all the metal links, as well as the clasp broke off as I slide the bracelet out of the plastic bag it was shipped in.  So I sent the company an email and explained what happened.  They were so nice and fast as responding, very good customer service.  They said that they had had a bad batch of bracelets, but that the new one would be much better.  It was!  So when I first got the second bracelet it took me about 30 different tries and 30 non-consecutive minutes of working at the clasp before I was able to finally get the bracelet on my wrist.  I really didn't like that, so once I got the bracelet on I didn't want to take it off, so I didn't for the first few days.  It went with most everything I wore anyways so it was perfect.  I do plan on going to the store and buying a different clasp though, because its not very easy to put this bracelet on by yourself.  These bracelets have a very positive message that any girl, teen, or adult woman would want to support!  Quality is important to this company, I can see it in how the bracelet is made, and the type of materials used.

Pros: super cute, love the metal charms, love the leather cording style, and colors, positive message bracelet

Cons: the clasp is very difficult to put on, so I would suggest to the company to try a different clasp.

My Rating: Thumbs up on customer service, Thumbs up on the second product being much better than the bad batch bracelet.


No comments:

Post a Comment