Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Home School Supplies 5

Yes, I needed more supplies.  I know, I know, it seems like I'm not very organized, but this time I'm actually getting organized.  In fact, this ear. is the best our school has been all year.  I'm proud to show you how awesome it is for me at least.  I still don't have the space I really wanted, but what I have is going to workout so well!





My Telling Time kit: $12 at Staples, I love the 5 minute counting pencils to put around the clock




My Brand new Calendar Kit: $9 on sale at Staples.  Comes with weather chart, everything for your calendar, I had this laminated and bought Velcro dots for interaction



 

My 2 new wipe off books: 6 pages each, one is All about Me, the other is a Language Skills book.  Great for on the go schooling, student time, and quick testing.  LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment