Saturday, March 8, 2014

Gluten Free Cookies

Recipe for the best tasting gluten free cookies I've ever made and tasted.  These were a hit at our Disney Side celebration, and all the extra cookies I made I brought to Church with me and gave to the youth that I work with, as a youth counselor.

Recipe:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar (not powdered sugar)
1 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla extract

Set oven to 350, cook for 10 minutes or until the tops of the cookies are cracked.  I cooked mine on brand new cookie sheets, and sprayed them with butter spray oil, and so the first 2 batches were really dark on the bottoms, but after wiping off the oil they weren't as dark, so don't spray your cookie sheets unless they aren't stick-less cookie sheets.

Good variations to this recipe would be to add to substitute crunchy peanut butter instead of the creamy peanut butter, add a banana, or raisins.

No comments:

Post a Comment