Wednesday, March 19, 2014

American Hair Jewels

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Details: Hair ties that slide and glide through any type of hair.  With jewels that help you dress up or add zing to your casual dress, this is the perfect accessory for anyone.  Hand made in California, with a triple layer of elastic woven into the material so it will hold.



Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  The owners of this company are super nice and very polite.  They have gone above and beyond in their customer service, and fast shipping.  Their products are all unique, fun, pretty, and can be used in multiple ways.  Their products are great for long hair, short hair, thin hair or thick hair, super soft cloth elastic can't harm your hair when using these products.  The elastic comes in a large variety of colors and styles.  Each band has a fun bling jewel perfect for catching the light, your friend's eyes and lots of attention.  I was also able to test and try their 5-in-1 Hair Band; which can be worn as an anklet, hair band, head band, bracelet, or choker necklace.  This was super slick in my thin straight hair and didn't stay in place at all.  I am not a fan of chokers, but was surprised at how comfortable it was to wear.  When they say choker, its not super tight, it is a lot looser than I would have thought which helps.  Super cute!  For wearing this 5-in-1 Hair Band as a bracelet or anklet you have to double it up, which looks like the newest trend of wrap jewelry.  Super Fun!  I was able to test and try out their 3-in-1 Hair Tie; which can be worn as a bracelet, anklet or hair tie.  As a hair tie my thin straight hair actually stayed in place, which was really nice, because I didn't think it would because of how silky the elastic material is.

As a mature adult, I don't really see myself using these at all.  However, I know my youth group teenage girls would love these.  I have seen the knotted tie band bracelets being very popular with the youth, so I can see these being super popular too with customizable jewels and colors, themes for holidays and special occasions and everything.




Pros: Fun, cute, easy to use, love the multi-purpose usage

Cons: with the 5-in-1 using it as a head band it didn't stay in my hair at all, just slid off my head

My Rating: Thumbs Up

No comments:

Post a Comment