Monday, June 23, 2014

Vitamin D3 with Organic Coconut Oil



Details: Natural Stacks: Vitamin De with organic coconut oil.  Performance essential, 5,000 IU, 180 soft gels dietary supplement.  No GMO, gluten, artificial colors, preservatives.  Serving size: 1 daily, suggested to take in the morning unless otherwise directed by a health care practitioner.  Vitamin D3 is a superior form of Vitamin D formulated with organic coconut oil for optimal absorption.  studies suggest that Vitamin D3 plays  a role in regulating the neuromuscular and immune systems, help with mood and sleep issues.  It also helps support new cell growth and bone formation.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  Vitamin D is very important to women who need calcium way more than men do.  However, many women aren't recieving the correct amount of Vitamin D their bodies need to absorb calcium, help their bones, and teeth that they need because their bodies aren't absorbing enough Vitamin D.  I have read studies that say to go outside for up to 30 minutes without sunscreen to absorb pure Vitamin D.  However not everyone can absorb enough Vitamin D in that short amount of time, and usually any time after 30 minutes in the sun, sun burns start.  I have personally asked my doctor how much of both Vitamin D and Calcium my body needs, and I was getting half or less than what my body needed.  So I got a good all natural vitamin due that has both calcium and vitamin D in high potencies.  However  to get what my doctor recommended I was supposed to swallow 4 huge horse pills daily.  A task that usually went undone than done because I am not one for giant horse pills.

When I saw this product, and that the amount or potency of the Vitamin D was higher than taking those 4 giant horse pills I knew I needed to check it out.  What luck!  These soft gels are tiny, easy to take, and you get more for your money.  I am very glad to have found this product, now to find a calcium that's similar and I'll be set.  But I don't mind taking 2-3 small calcium pills so the Vitamin D3 is absorbed into my body and my body gets the amount of calcium it needs too.  I highly recommend this product!

Pros: high potency, small soft gels, easy to take, quick to swallow, comes with the healthy oil to absorb fully and quickly into body

Cons: none

My Rating: Thumbs Up

No comments:

Post a Comment