Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Super Youth Eye Gel

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Details: Oz Naturals: Super Youth Eye Gel contains Plant stem cells, matrixyl 3000, peptide complex, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin E.  Bottle is a 0.5 fl oz container.  Directions: Dab around eye, forehead and cheek area.  Can be used as an all over face treatment.  Safe to use morning and night.  can be used under makeup.  You can buy this on amazon through the link above.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

before
My Review:  So I've been using this pretty faithfully since I got it.  Let me tell you about the product then about the company because I'm very impressed.  Okay the gel is different than I'm used to for anti wrinkle eye care.  I've used creams, oils, serums etc, but never a gel.  Being totally honest, I love the gel the best.  It comes out in tiny little blobs which is exactly the amount you need, no extra.  Its not sticky, doesn't crack or peel after putting it on.  You can't see it even if you put it under or over top your makeup.  I usually put it on top of my makeup because I don't need makeup under my eyes I have a slight sunglasses tan around my eyes so the lighter skin under my eyes makes them brighter and not tired looking.  I have noticed small amounts of wrinkles going away, and this has been in 4 weeks or so, making this product work, but at a slow rate, which for me is fine because my eye wrinkles aren't bad at all.

after
Now for the company, this shipped out super fast, I want to say it was almost over nighted, that's how quickly it came.  The bottle the gel is in is perfect sized, not too big, not too small.  I love the large pump that only squishes out the little blobs which are the perfect size as mentioned above.  I am highly impressed with this company and their product and will recommend them on my blog here as well as on amazon.

Pros: works nicely, love the gel, love the pump bottle, fast shipping, great company to work with

Cons: none

My Rating: Thumbs Up

No comments:

Post a Comment