Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Details:  Elite Gold Solutions: Maximum Strength Apple Cider Vinegar Gold all natural powerful nutritional support capsules, 180 count, 900mg per serving.  Dietary supplement, serving size is 2 capsules daily.  Gluten free and vegan, premium whole foods.  Benefits: convenient capsule form, high potency, nutritional support of body and skin care, excellent source of many vitamins and minerals necessary for our health.  Can be bought on Amazon via the link above.

"Benefits of what Apple Cider GOLD Can Help: (quoted from their website)

•-> All-natural tonic*
•-> Cleanse the body of harmful toxins*
•-> Promote good blood circulation*
•-> Improve digestion and tummy troubles*
•-> Reduce acid reflux and heartburn*
•-> Fight Candida (yeast) in the body*
•-> Lower the body's fat storages*
•-> Achieve a healthy body*"
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
My Review:  I have a long history of Apple Cider Vinegar.  See my whole family drinks it in shots because they can handle that potency.  I am not like that, I am more likely to vomit if that comes near my nose not to mention my mouth.  Despite the great benefits that this wonderful little health item gives our bodies I haven't been able to benefit because I can't handle the liquid strength.  However, when I was in collage one summer I got lucky and found a company that sold apple cidar vinegar in tablet forms that you swallow.  This was perfect, I took them daily for 2 weeks because that's the amount of tablets in the bottle, I felt great, looked great and was totally amazed at the benefits of this Apple Cider Vinegar.  But I couldn't find anything similar for a really long time, I'm talking 8 years of searching within my budget of course.  Well when I saw Elite Gold Solutions Apple Cider Vinegar in capsule form I jumped at the chance to try them.  I already know what to expect, I have seen those same results.  I'm excited to have found Apple Cider Vinegar in a form that I can handle.  My hair looks great, my body feels better, and it really helps with digestion and detoxification.  I am highly recommending this product!

Pros: no bad after taste, hardly any smell, easy to take, a good amount for a great price

Cons: none

My Rating: Thumbs Up


No comments:

Post a Comment