Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Spanish Learning Songs for Kids

Details: Whistlefritz offers Spanish Learning Songs for children.  Lyrics and translations are included, all songs are sung in Spanish, Cd comes with 15 fun songs.  Child friendly songs such as Good Day Little Friends, Old McDonald had a farm, Toys, At the Zoo, Clap, Clap Little Hands and more, perfect for children to get up and sing along, and dance along with the great music.  Comes with the lyrics written out in Spanish, so you can learn to read along with the songs and learn the lyrics that way as well as by just listening to the songs.  There is also a Vocabulary section for each song, giving the English translation for each word so you can figure out what the song is about, and what you are learning to say.  You can buy this on Amazon.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


  My Review:  As a home school teacher I was planning on keeping this CD a surprise for my children for the new school year this fall.  I was planning on listening to it when they were sleeping or with head phones so they couldn't hear it, but before I could they found it in my pile of school supplies I'm organizing. My children love happy music so much, that they have literally taken control of this CD and listen to it whenever they can. My 7 year old is begging for Spanish lessons, his 4 year old cousin and newest Aunt are primary Spanish speaking, and my son really wants to be able to talk to them better than he does now.  My 4 year old loves learning how to be big like his older brother, and is super excited that he has now figured out how to use the CD player without help.  He switches the CDs around, and sits in bed listening to music once his brother has fallen asleep at night, or he'll get up early and turn the music on to wake his brother up.  With this Whistlefritz CD I have found my kids hiding all around the house listening, singing along as best they can, and dancing when I'm not looking.  Its super cute to see them so excited about music, dancing and Spanish!  I am very impressed with how fun this CD really is for kids.  I love being able to see the Spanish lyrics so I can learn them and teach them to my kids, and I love seeing the English Translations so we can learn about what we really are singing.  I recommend this product for teachers, parents, Home School teachers, and well anyone who loves good music, loves to dance, and enjoys Spanish.


Pros: AWESOME

Cons: none

My Rating: Thumbs UP


No comments:

Post a Comment