Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rainbow Loom


 Rainbow looms are all the newest fad, and even though they've been around a while now, I thought it would be fun to share with you my experience with one.  So last fast we went to the beach and a friend brought her rainbow loom to make some things for her Grandchildren.  She let me watch and even gave me the chance to figure out how it works, and why people/ kids find it so fun.  It was a fun learning experience.  Just to make on simple pattern, and to make one bracelet it took me about 30-45 minutes.  It wasn't super easy at first, I had to keep re-doing some of them, but like knitting you just undo what you messed up and try again.
directions on how to work it

list of patterns you can try

more directions/ tips

tips from the box
starting
getting close to the end

finished product


No comments:

Post a Comment