Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Organic Rosehip Oil

Details: Skin Daily Skincare Solutions 100% Organic Rosehip oil, Premium grade cold pressed, 1 fl oz bottle.  Directions: keep refrigerated to prolong freshness.  Skincare directions: apply 2-3 drops to your finger tips and gently massage into freshly cleaned and dry skin.  continue to massage until fully absorbed by the skin. Rose hip oil is good to fight against scars, sun damage, sun spots, acne, stretch marks, Eczema, Psoriasis, dermatitis, as well as dry nail and hair.  It is a very potent antioxidant that helps restore and hydrate your skin.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  This is the first time I have ever used Rose Hip oil.  I saw that it had great benefits to your face and skin and wanted to test those benefits out.  As I used this for many weeks I noticed that my facial skin was softer, smoother, and complexion was clearer.  I didn't use this daily because my skin is sensitive to oils, so I went with an every other day to every 3 day program.  Even with this usage I found good benefits to my skin.  I did feel that when I used this product and then went out into the sun, my face burned more easily causing more sun spots, dirtier pores, and more breakouts.  So I highly suggest if you use this, even if it is thoroughly absorbed into your skin, to please use face sunscreen so you don't burn.  I have to be honest, when using this product I swear it made my skin more yellow...but it could just be me.  Yes, the oil is yellow-ish-orange.  And the oil smells strongly, not a nice smell, and not a bad smell, just a strong earthy smell.  So make sure you only use the few drops recommended so you don't smell.

When using this product I only stuck to using it on my face, but after seeing the positive benefits for my skin, I am now willing to try using this on my 4 year old's Eczema, my nails, and my husband's dandruff dry scalp hair.  Yes, its truly amazing to see how one little product can be beneficial to so many issues.  I'm so impressed with this product, because my skin is so sensitive, I either end up with a break out, it not working, or something negative with more skin care products.  Do I believe that it worked because it is organic and all natural?  YES!  I honestly do...I am moving into a more natural way of living as quickly as our budget allows, and as quickly (usually slowly) as I can find products I really do want to try like organic all natural shampoo and conditioner.  So in this instance I highly recommend this product for all the needs you might have.  It actually works, even if you only use it every 3 days or so.

Pros: WORKS, doesn't clog pores, doesn't cause a break out, tons of uses for this product

Cons: it doesn't smell nice, smell is strong

My Rating: Thumbs Up

1 comment:

  1. Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete