Monday, July 21, 2014

Manicure Monday: Accessory Matching: Mint Chevron Skirt

 Hi everyone, its Monday again.  That means it time for another Nails with Zing nail art design.  This one was super fun to do.  I bought some fun new tools to help me with my nail art, and so I got to try them out today for this Manicure Monday post.  Enjoy~ Nails with Zing
Mint Chevron Maxi Skirt
Sally Hansen Xtreme Nail Polish: Mint, LA Colors: Black,
NYC Matte Finish, Sinful Colors: Rise and Shine

Step 1, 1 semi thick layer of Sinful colors first, then 1 thin layer of Sally Hansen
and mix two colors on the nail (my mints weren't the same color
as the mint in the skirt so I created it.
These are my new tools! I love these!


I put one on each little toe except my pinky toe
which currently doesn't have a toe nail
Make sure your base nail polish is completely
dry before using stickers or this will happen
Once the first layer of black is done I then added the second layer.
So your toes look like this

Then came the big toe.  These little stickers aren't long enough across
my big toe so I reused the ones from my little toes

Finished product!
Just some final thoughts: with these stickers you can re-use the stickers 2 times, because they don't tear and they peal off easily.  I did have to touch up, but not that big a deal!  This is a super cute look for fun and cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment