Friday, May 23, 2014

Insta Natural Emu Oil

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Details: Insta Natural's Emu Oil is 100% pure ultra premium Emu Oil, fully refined, non toxic, and certified.  For beautiful skin and hair multipurpose moisturizer.  Comes in a glass 4 fl. oz bottle.  For external use only, keep out of direct sunlight.  Emu oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and provides natural moisturizing benefits to skin and hair.  Directions: Shake well before use, dab a few drops into your hands and rub into hair and on face.  A little goes a long way with this oil.  It absorbs quickly.  If you apply too much you can wipe off excess. You can find this product on Amazon, along with my review on amazon too.

My Review: I wasn't sure about this as a moisturizer at all when I first got this product to test and try and review.  The oil isn't your typical oil feel or look.  Its more of a milky white goo that oils your skin without feeling oily to the touch once its rubbed in all the way.  My youngest child and husband have eczema and I wanted to see if this would help their extra dry skin.  I get really dry skin in the summer time so I wanted to see if the Emu oil would help keep my skin soft and smooth.  My hair isn't super dry at the moment, but by the end of the summer I'll need to trim off the dry hair from all the time at the pool and beach.  With all these opportunities to test our this oil, I started right away.  My youngest's eczema isn't getting better by using the oil, but by using this oil he isn't itchy, because his elbow's are so dry.  So I see that as a positive aspect that this Emu oil is actually helping.  My husband didn't like the feel of the oil on his skin so he only used it once.  However I have been using this on my arms (especially my elbows), and on my legs (especially my feet and knees)  I love the way it feels on my skin.  Its not sticky, super oily like baby oil or tanning oil.  It actually rubs in well, absorbs quickly just like they claim, which makes it easy to put on after I shower and my skin be clean and non oily when I put my clothing on.  Because the weather is really nice now, its great to walk around with a little bit of a shine to my legs, making it look like I was just at the beach or out in the sun, which of course is a nice perk.  The best benefit that I have found from using the Emu oil is that my legs aren't as dry as normal, and I can actually shave faster and easier without nicking myself as often.  A huge perk since we go to the pool a lot!  I highly recommend this product.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pros: it works well, absorbs quickly, easy to use, works on kids and adults

Cons: none

My Rating: Thumb Up


No comments:

Post a Comment