Wednesday, May 28, 2014

CoQ10 Speed

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Details: CoQ10 QSpeed is a fast melt dietary supplement.  40 fast melt tablets per box, 100mg of CoQ10 per tablet.  Supports heart health, enhances cellular energy production, supports exercise performance, published clinical data via the company.  Delicious orange flavored tables that dissolve in your mouth in seconds.  100% natural, and caffeine free. Directions: as a dietary supplement, take 1-3 tablets daily.  If taking in conjunction with exercise, consume 1-3 tablets 20-40 minutes before initial exertion.  Place QSpeed tablets on the top of your tongue and allow it to dissolve while lightly pressing the tongue against the roof of your mouth.  The tablet will disintegrate.  You can purchase this on Amazon.


My Review:  A few years ago, I went to the doctor, and found out that my heart needs extra CoQ10 to keep it functioning properly.  So I regularly take CoQ10 on a daily basis.  I've tried different brands and types of CoQ10, and they have all been a big giant horse pill that I have to swallow.  Not an easy task to perform all the time.  So when I saw this company offers QSpeed, in dissolving tablets I had to try them.  I was a little worried that the product wouldn't taste very good, and so I'd go back to my horse pills (because I'd rather gag one of those down then let something nasty dissolve on my tongue.  I WAS TOTALLY SURPRISED!!!  The orange taste is actually really good, it doesn't have any chalky texture or taste which is a huge plus, and I'm actually remembering on a daily basis to take my vitamins.  I am very impressed with QSpeed, I feel really good when I take it, there is no yucky after taste, or unpleasant churning of your stomach juices.  For people who need to take CoQ10 on a daily basis or need a quick boost before working out, this is the way to go.  Fast, easy, simple to remember, simple to take and seconds later your body had the CoQ10 that it needs.  I highly recommend this product.  I look forwards to seeing more products like this from this company.

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Pros: tastes great, fast dissolving process, easy to take, easy to remember

Cons: none

My Rating:




No comments:

Post a Comment