Thursday, May 15, 2014

Chocolate Fix Brain Fitness

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Details: Thinkfun's Brain Fitness games: Chocolate Fix is a sudoku-style logic game.  With 80 challenges, single player game, 4 progressive levels of play, cross train your brain.  Comes with: 1 challenge booklet and play instructions, 1 solution booklet, 9 hard plastic chocolate pieces, 1 chocolate tray.  ThinkFun brain fitness games help keep your mind young and sharp, strengthens memory, sharpens focus, speeds up thinking, and reduces stress.  Whether you have a sweet tooth or not, Chocolate Fix is an addictively fun way to test out your logical deduction skills.  Buy online from amazon.


 My Review:  I love brain teaser games, and games that help tune in your brain, thinking skills, and deductive skills.  So when I saw this game I just had to try it out.  When I got it, I wasn't really sure what I was getting because I've never played sudoku.  But guess what I found out, you don't need to know how sudoku works in order to play this game.  Just read the instructions, which are easy to read and understand, and then start exercising your brain.  The night I got this in the mail I played the first 10 challenges in the beginner's level within half an hour.  It was fun, challenging, and I felt relaxed afterwards.  I love the cute little pieces of chocolate you get to play with, and amazingly I don't actually crave chocolate when playing, but its always fun to have some on hand just in case.  This game is for kids age 8+ up to adults.  As an elementary teacher, I can see this being very productive to keep on my desk, or in the drawer so it doesn't disturb my students, so I can play one challenge here and there during the day to keep my mind focused.  I can also see my 7 almost 8 year old wanting to play this when I take it home.

 Suggestions: This game is great!  I love the various game options you can get from Think Fun as well, and have one suggestion for this company.  I would love to see this in a 2 player game option in the future.  But even if that's not an option, I'll just have to buy more games so all my family can play at the same time on their own boards.

My Rating: Thumbs Up

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment