Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fulcrum Gallery's Animal Canvas Prints

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
original painting from website
Details: Fulcrum Gallery is an online photography gallery that specializes in animal prints of all kind.  On their website you can find animal prints in a variety of genres: modern art, photography, botanical art, museum art, country art, vintage art.  With 20+ more animal image options available like mosaics, aquatic life, baby animals, insects, zoo animals, reptiles etc.  Getting to choose your size, shape, and even colors through website searches helps get you the exact animal image and print that you want when you shop from Fulcrum Galleries.

see the perfect black side bar


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
My Review:  I love animals, and have loved animals since I was a child.  Growing up on animal farms in multiple states across the United States, I have seen some amazing things from my pets, and the animals we raised.  Cats are mysteries, so many people have discovered, as they want love and attention, but on their own turf.  Male cats are way easier to be around, at least my experience shows it.  I've been able to see a baby llama right after birth, raised a kitten when all the other kittens in the litter didn't live, watched my female dog become a mother to that kitten, catching my iguana after she spent Christmas in our Christmas tree, and having my homework eaten by my sibling's very annoying Cockatoo, and have also had the saddening experiences of saying good bye to some of my best friends as they passed onto a better life.

see the professional stapling
Why do I take all this time and space writing about my personal life with animals, and with my pets.  Not everyone gets to experience what I have had the wonderful opportunity, given to me by my loving parents, with animals and pets as myself.  I won't have the same experiences as other people as well.  But being able to have any part of an experience with an animal or pet even if it means having an amazing picture hanging on your wall, leaning up against your window, or a poster in your child's bedroom.  Fulcrom Gallery has so many wonderful images of all kinds of animals in their gallery, it actually took me a long time to figure out what animal picture I wanted to pick as the product review.  I love horses, dolphins, and zoo animals.  So those are the searches I started with.  My kids love puppies, reptiles, and sea creatures; but since Father's Day is coming up, I wanted to find something special for my wonderful husband.  His office has a very large and beautiful picture of a leopard family being guarded by the Mother Leopard.  This painting has special meaning to my husband, so I wanted to find something just as special for him from Fulcrom Gallery too.

see the brush strokes
Product: My search was very specific: I searched large size, wide shape, and choose zoo animals as my filters.  Nothing.  So then I went to medium sizes.  Tons of options.  And right there was the perfect picture for my husband.  The Lion and the Lamb! As one who enjoys canvas paintings, I wanted something extra special, so I looked into the options of canvas available to me through this company: there are 4 canvas options, 2 stretcher/ side bar options, 18 side bar color options, and lastly 3 brush stroke options.  I went with: museum wrap, 1.5" bars, black side paint, and heavy brush strokes.  Choosing heavy brush strokes was something I didn't know how it would turn out.  I was super worried, but when I got the painting I was so happy to see it was a risk well worth it.  The brush strokes was the first thing my husband commented on!  This isn't the first canvas print I've ordered as a product review.  But the first that actually gave me a quality product, the canvas is wrapped, and stapled professionally, thank you so much.  I am so highly impressed with this company and everything they have to offer!
my camera doesn't give the original painting justice

Contest:  Fulcrum Gallery wants to give you the opportunity to win one of their wonderful paintings. I want to read a funny/ cute/ sad/ frustrated story about an animal or pet. Winner will be chosen Monday 12th, so please leave an email address.

4 comments:

  1. My cat locked us out of the garage once when I was little. She sat in the garage window just watching us try to get back into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to a drive through zoo once, and got to watch the Ostrich attack once of the little rabbit's foot key chains inside our van. storyinmyhead@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo Canvas Collage prints are the ideal way to display lots of your stunning images without buying masses of bulky picture frames or cluttering up the house. With the use of smartphones and readily available digital cameras, we have become a nation of amateur photographers, using Instagram to capture our favourite moments. Out of this we now have some incredible photographs we are sure to treasure forever; the problem is there are just too many of them, making the task almost impossible when
    choosing images to display in our homes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Headquartered in Pomona, California, Wall26™ currently operates three large-scale printing facilities, strategically located across the United States of America. This allows Wall26™ to compete with the best in the space and offer Fast 2-Day Shipping anywhere in the USA. 3 piece canvas art

    ReplyDelete