Friday, August 22, 2014

Hair Gone Wild

Okay so let me tell you a little about myself.  I was 29 when I first did a full hair dye of my head.  During the year between my age of 29-30 I have dyed my hair more than I have ever done in my whole life.  Lets start with my normal hair color, which is ugly dull ash brown.  Yep no shine, no rich coloring, and its thin and fine, so I don't get to do much with it because nothing stays.  I dyed my hair a lighter brown that just added some warmth to my ash coloring.  Then I when with a more honey brown when I dyed my hair with my Sister In Law.  And recently my family took a trip to Florida and while the kids and I rested after spending the day outside in the hot sun swimming.  So while the kids were playing or watching PBS, I decided to get brave and be adventurous and see what I would do with my hair and hair dye.  See my adventure in the images below...




First color came out RED!  It was supposed
to be Amber Brown





Second color came out Black.  It was supposed
to be Warm Medium Brown.



So then I used hair color remover to
 get rid of the black hair
and ended up with very ORANGE hair with dark roots


 So then I dyed my hair a medium blond and got rid of the orange hair, but now have dark roots, with a golden amber blonde hair.  Its different but fun!  I have learned that using all those hair dye chemicals in 3 days ruins your hair, so now I'm taking a boosted hair supplement, and going to wait a while before I "fix" finish going a little more blond.

No comments:

Post a Comment