Thursday, August 7, 2014

Phantom Fitness Bands


Details:  Phantom Fitness Fit Bands come in sets of 4 with a variety of colors, weights/ resistance: light, medium, heavy, X-heavy.  Phantom Fitness is a brand new company, just opened up in 2014.  They focus on resistance loop bands as well as wrist wraps.  Phantom Fitness created products that help with physical therapy, basic through extreme exercising programs.  Made from durable products that are light weight and portable so you can exercise on the go, in your office at work, or while you're sitting watching TV at night.

Disclaimer:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  I love resistance bands in general with my exercising.  I love how fluid, and flexible the tools are to help give you a fluid exercise that's more gentle on your joins, ligaments, and tendons than other exercise tools.  I have some other brand resistant bands that have cracked over time, or have snapped back and whipped me while using them, or pinched my skin because of the plastic handles.  So when I saw these resistant loop bands I had to try them out.  I'm currently using a physical therapy program to over come an injury I've had for over 10 years now.  My program doesn't allow me to run, jump, cycle, or do most exercises that give me cardio workouts, or work out my whole body.  So having these Phantom Fitness Bands I can now exercise my wrists, arms, shoulders, back, legs, as well as strengthen my core without hurting my healing injury.  In fact I've been using these everyday-every other day since I got them, and I've only had them for about a week now, and am in love with how I feel.  Even though my muscles are super sore, I don't feel soreness in my joints, in my bones, etc.  And that's huge for me, because I'm getting older my body is getting more like the Rice Krispy cereal: snap crackle and pop!  Therefore having exercise tools that help my aging body still get great results without the extra pain makes this a great tool to use!  Phantom fitness says they also have wrist wraps, and since my wrists are weak and hurt when I do certain exercises let me tell you I can't wait to try those out as well.


You can see some of
these have stretched
About the product:  When you get your package each individual fitness band is in its own plastic bag all inside a nylon carrying case.  Once you take the bands out of their plastic bags you can't put the bands into the nylon bag as easily all together you have to do it one at a time.  These bands are wide and thin rubber material so sometimes when you use them they will roll up on you, which can be frustrating so just put them on slowly, and use them with control and they won't roll on you.  One last thing some of the rubber bands may or may not stretch to be a little longer than when you first got them...so far I haven't seen that be a negative effect yet.

Pros: AMAZING!

Cons: may roll up

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment