Saturday, August 2, 2014

Nighttime Anti Wrinkle Serum



Details: Azure Naturals Ultimate Retinol anti Wrinkle serum.  2.5% retinol, Hyaluronic acid, and vitamin E, professional strength.  1fl oz bottle.  Made in the USA.  Directions: wash and pat skin dry.  Apply a toner before using serum.  Use before bedtime so it can work over night on your face and neck.  Natural and organic ingredients, not tested on animals. Vitamin A is known to help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture, skin tone, helps improve skin pigmentation.  Can be bought on amazon through the above link.
"ONE YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! All Azure Naturals products are backed by our 365-day, 100% Hassle-Free, Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love our ULTIMATE RETINOL Anti Wrinkle Serum we will give you a full refund, including shipping, no matter where you buy the product!"

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  I'm very impressed with this product.  I love that its all natural and organic.  I love that I can use it at night and just fit it nicely into my bed time routine.  This is one of the first serums that doesn't have a smell, scent, or tingling, stickiness, and coloration when I use it.  I can see it working around my eyes in the way that I don't have purple/ black eye bags when I'm up all night with sick children, or I just don't get good sleep.  I have seen it working on my neck.  I have seen it working miracles on my forehead and between my eyebrows wrinkles the most.  They aren't as severe, noticeable, and deep.  Even though the company offers a full money back guarantee which I quoted above, I honestly don't think you'll need it because the product does what it says it will.  I've been using this product for only 2 months maybe, and have seen positive results, so I can attest to it working.  On top of having a great product, I'm also very impressed with the company, their customer service is very nice, happy, and respectful.  Even when I was having issues ordering and whatnot for the product review, they were willing to bend over backwards for me.

Pros: WORKS AMAZINGLY

Cons: none

Contest:  This company is willing to give you a free product, so here's what you have to do: be the first person to email me at momsthumbreviews@gmail.com.  READY SET GO!!!

My Rating: Thumbs Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment