Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Skin Nourishing Oil



Details: Mia Mariu's Skin Nourishing Oil comes in a 4 fl oz bottle. To be used on face and body, non irritating paraben, alcohol, sulfate, fragrance free product, that is also child safe.  When using this product your senses will be rejuvenated by the nutrient replenishing essential oils, botanical extracts, anti-inflammatory natural helps, moisturizing and healing support ingredients as well.  Provides deep penetration without clogging pores.  Can with constant use reverse signs of aging by promoting collagen production.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  I was both intrigued and worried about testing this product.  I have been lucky enough to test, try and review the Mia Mariu's makeup line, and found it wonderful.  However, when it comes to oils that are especially for the face my body doesn't always react well.  And in fact with this Mia Mariu Skin Nourishing Oil, my face completely broke out in a bad blemish rash.  Not fun to try and deal with, but it slowly went away as I stopped using this product on my face.  However, I did find better results when I used this product on my skin.  I specifically applied this product to my Motherhood stretch mark areas on my stomach, sides, back, and legs, as well as applied this oil to my arms, and hands.  I could feel my skin was much more smooth, and soft, and it was refreshing.  Even though they claim there is no fragrance, there is in fact a fragrance: a fruity/ citrus-y scent.  Its light and part of why I find this oil refreshing, however when a company specifically says no fragrance that is what you expect before putting this on yourself.  For a whole list of their ingredients please click on the link provided above because it leads directly to this product on Mia Mariu's website.

A little of this oil goes a long way, in fact I thought I was using way more oil than I actually have been...in other words after using this as often as I have, I'm surprised with how much oil I still have left to use.  I enjoy the fact that this oil quickly rubs into skin, and that the fragrance does diminish.  I didn't like my facial breakout, and don't recommend this product to people who have sensitive skin.  Even though I rub this into my hands, I do end up washing it off with dish soap because on my hands I honestly can't get it to rub in as easily as I do other areas of skin.

Pros: smells good, rubs in easily, works well on body skin

Cons: smells, doesn't rub in easily into hands, my face broke out bad

Contest: Ends October 4th: please comment below with one of the essential oil ingredients from this product. 

My Rating: Thumbs up and down

1 comment:

  1. *Orange essential oil.
    :)Jeanne B.T.
    jeannebates_t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete