Monday, December 2, 2013

Age Guardian anti wrinkle cream





Details: Perfective Ceuticals: Divine Age Guardian Serum with growth factor.  An intense anti-aging wrinkle cure concentrate that contains unparalleled physiological combination of elements, which signal natural cellular activity within the skin.  It helps stimulate and regenerate the production of natural skin elements as well as minimizing the mechanisms that forms wrinkles, with long term results.  Directions say to gently smooth onto your face and neck after cleansing and toning.  best results say use 2 times a day.


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  I got this at the same time as an anti wrinkle cleanser, which is perfect, between the 2 products I would really be able to see improvement of my wrinkles disappearing or I wouldn't.  After using for 3 weeks, using once a day, sometimes 2 times a day, I have been able to see: my forehead wrinkles aren't as deep set, and aren't as noticeable when my face is calm and still.  I have also noticed that my pores aren't as noticeable on my nose, and chin.  I feel like my skin is healthier, and smoother, and cleaner.  As far as my neck, I haven't really noticed any changes, with my skin, or the neck wrinkles there.  Other details that I noticed: the cream isn't cream; its more of a gel liquid, clear, no scent, a little sticky to the touch.  However the sticky factor is eliminated once its completely rubbed into the skin.  In the morning I sometimes mix this creamer with my liquid foundation.  It mixes well, and rubs right into my skin very easily.

Pros: I like how my skin feels with it on, I like how quickly it rubs into the skin,

Cons: I have only been using this for 3 weeks, I will keep using it and see how it continues to work.

My Rating: Thumbs Up

No comments:

Post a Comment