Friday, October 10, 2014

Cellulite Defense Gel


Details: Body Merry's Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream can be purchased on Amazon via the Link provided.  This product has caffeine, retinol, seaweed and comes in a 4 fl oz jar.  By using this Cellulite Defense Gel you are actively fighting cellulite with their special formula.  It is fast absorbing gel-cream helps to visibly reduce the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps and leaves your skin both feeling smoother, but looking tighter and younger.  Directions:  massage the gel-cream in the morning and at night on the areas of the body that you want to look better.  For best results apply on clean dry skin.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review: This product is the third cellulite fighting product I have tried in my life time.  I have really enjoyed using products like this because I have seen really good positive results.  Body Merry is also a company who knows their body creams because this product works really good!  This is the only product that has a super strong smell.  And this smell lasts a long time.  I first used it right before going to bed, and it finally wore off by morning.  So I want to give you a heads up, if you use this product on body parts that will not be covered by clothing during the day you might not want to smell "earthy" all day.  This product has a very strong "sauna" feel.  When I put it on at night, I literally felt like my body had a fever because it went between the hot and icy feeling all night long.  It wasn't unpleasant, but it was not easy to get used to.  I do think that because of this super strong "sauna" reaction, as well as the quick absorbing qualities and lastly the caffeine, retinol, seaweed mixture, you see results much faster!

With my experience, I like the smell, but its so strong that I can only put it on and have it on for about 10-20 minutes away from my husband who doesn't like it at all.  I like the pudding like consistency of the gel-cream, its easy to put on and rub into your skin.  The "sauna" feel is stronger than any other product I've tried and I'm still not used to it after a month.  But I also don't like icy/hot, or muscle rub products that do the same thing.  I used this product on my stomach where my Mommyhood stretch marks are the worst.  It is working great on the cellulite, and even smoothing my stretch marked skin too.   I recommend this product!

Pros: works stronger, faster, quick to absorb, good smell, strong "sauna" feel

Cons: strong smell that lasts a while even after being absorbed into skin, super strong "sauna" feel might not feel good to all

My Rating: Thumbs Up

1 comment:

  1. I've been barren for so many years living without a child of mine. When I came in contact with Doctor Aluda and reach out to him, I actually make use of his herbal medicine. and it's indeed effective and powerful... I conceived few weeks after taking his natural herbs for 17 days as prescribed by him... And now I'm 3 weeks pregnant....so happy, reach him via whatsapp +2348145636867 or Email him draludaharbalhome @gmail. com

    ReplyDelete