Monday, June 30, 2014

Manicure Monday: Accessory Match: Scarves

Its that time again, and we have a great new Manicure Monday Accessory Match.  Doing this post this week, has made me totally wanting the accessory from the image sent to us.  Yes, I'm in love with the beautiful teal lacy scarf!  Just to let you know we tried a few different option for fingernails, and toenails. Enjoy! ~Nails with Zing  
accessory
Dermelect: She-She, NYC: East Village

Opaque Teal polish as the base, then lace decals on top, 

Since my lace decals had a wide middle stripe, I painted it with translucent teal polish
 and added a tear drop on my ring finger to match 

Sally Hansen: Insta Dri 60 second top coat, Sally Hansen: gold, Dermelect: she-she
I tried a new look by removing all polish from my ring finger and painting it gold
I loved the look so much that I went with the same look on my toenails:
 gold and opaque teal

I added dotted vertical lines on each gold toenail
Then I added a mini lace decal on the teal toenail
Lastly I paint a gold stripe on the lace decals where the translucent teal polish was
when everything was dry, I used my 60 second dry top coat to seal everything together

No comments:

Post a Comment