Monday, February 17, 2014

Vinyl Decals

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Details: Vinyl Disorder is an online company that specializes in vinyl.  Vinyl stickers, decals, fabric vinyl, heat press vinyl, banners, wraps, view through window decals, canvas prints, and vehicle lettering.  You get to choose by room, font/ text, featured categories, printed products, more categories, apparel, artists, gifts, ideas, and last but not least, finger nail decals.  When looking for that perfect finger nail decal you can search by name, price or default search.  They have a great selection of mustaches, astrological signs, Zodiac signs, shapes like hearts and stars, or you can create your own design for your finger nail decals.  You can also find them on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.

Disclosure:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  So many of you know that Mondays are Mom's Thumb Reviews Manicure Mondays.  And today would have been really cool being able to show off my amazing nail art with Vinyl Disorder finger decals.  However, due to the snow my products never came, and my review is still due today, so I'm changing my review to a review of the company.  At least until my products eventually come and then do a fantastic Manicure Monday review of Finger Nail Decals by Vinyl Disorder.

So this company is totally amazing: they offer a huge selection of product types, meaning you can choose from a huge selection of pre-designed vinyl designs, or you can design your own designs for any of their products.  I love looking at all their designs, all the possibilities you can do with their products.  This looks like a great company to work with.

My Rating: Thumbs up for cool products and a fun company, Thumbs down for not being able to do my real product review.

No comments:

Post a Comment