Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pure Body Naturals Colon Detox

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Details: only available on Amazon.com, this is full of all natural products such as: 
Fennel Seed, Cascara Sagrada, Ginger, Goldenseal, Pumpkin Seed, Buckthome Root, Licorice Root, Ruhbarb, Citrus Pectin, Acidophilus, Acai, Cape Aloe, Bentonite Clay, Aloe Vera, Cayenne Pepper, Senna, Oat Bran, Prune Juice, Flax Seed Oil.  Proprietary Formula Specifically for maximum results, non irritating, promotes healthy weight loss, pure and potent.  For men and women, 60 capsules.  

Directions: serving size is 2 capsules, taken with 8oz fluid per day  

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review: I have been using this for a while now, and love how great and painless this product makes my body feel.  It makes everything roll down smoothly, and painless.  Easy to take, because they are capsules, not tablets.  I'm glad this is all natural, it worked easily, but still strongly enough that its great to use daily.

My Rating: 

No comments:

Post a Comment