Saturday, April 19, 2014

Blue Positivity Bracelets

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Details: These bracelets were created after a bad tornado hit the head quarters of Alexa's Angels.  Being positive is a choice made daily, and with these positivity bracelets sets there are 2 to pass on to family, friends, or strangers you meet.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  I love this color of blue, I love the idea behind these bracelets.  As soon as I got my order, I gave one of the bracelets to a really good friend.  It was great to pass on being positive.  I have been wearing my bracelet every day all the time, its fun, and super happy to wear!   Being positive isn't always the easiest, to be or do but with a simple reminder its perfect.  People really work well with fun, daily reminders, whether its the promise ring, CTR ring, wedding ring, a positivity bracelet, Breast cancer t-shirt, a smiley face sticker, symbols are used all around us, and are usually used to help us make a choice, and support a good cause, and help us help others.  I highly recommend to you the positivity bracelet!

Contest:  Who wants to win a set of these bracelets?  Comment below with your email address!  We'll choose a winner on the 28th.

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment