Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pre-K Printables

I love when I find something online that my kids love to use with school.  Especially my preschooler, he complains about school, but once he's doing the work, he loves it.  My preschooler is going to be too young for kindergarten this fall, but he'll be 5 before the end of the year.  So I'm starting now to figure out what he likes, and then figure out a game plan for fun curriculum supplements for school come fall.  So below are some examples of what I'm finding online.  BTW: I google something, but via images to see what he really likes.



He loves using markers, but especially when its cool colors like Sea Foam, Teal, Marigold.
He hates wearing shirts when its hot out (sorry they're FL kids)

Upper and Lower Case matching worksheets

Counting/ Matching

Counting/ Patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment