Thursday, October 16, 2014

Super Colon Cleanse

Details: Will's General Colon Cleanse dietary supplement comes in a 90 capsule bottle.  Extra Strength.  Take 1-2 capsules in the morning and in the evening with water.  Helps promote healthy bowel movements, underactive bowels, and occasional constipation.  Always consult a doctor before taking this.  

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review: I have tried many different types of colon cleanses, when I'm constipated, when I'm sluggish, when I'm sick, when I've eaten junk food, when I've had too much bread.  The colon cleanses that work the best are easy, gentle, "super", because its a higher concentration, herbal, organic, all natural.  Will's General Super Colon Cleanse is all of those.  It works quickly, it is strong enough to clean you out, without causing after affects, or diarrhea.  I say it works quickly, it will work within 24 hours.  My husband takes this only at night and is cleaned out every morning.  I have to take it in the morning and at night to get it to work for me.  Eating enough digestive fiber helps as well.  The first time my husband took this, he was burping up its herbs and getting sick to his stomach, so make sure you drink with enough water, to avoid that discomfort.  I have not had any negative side affects or burping because I do drink 10-14 oz of water or liquid when I take this, especially at night.  Any type of pill/ capsule especially a colon cleanse may or may not work for everyone, it all depends on your body and how often you go in the first place.  I do recommend this product, but if it doesn't work, contact the company, they are great to work with, and get their suggestions.
 
Pros: works fast, works fully, really helps with constipation, promotes healthy bowels

Cons: if you don't drink enough water 8-10oz you may experience burping up the herbs

My Rating: Thumbs Up

1 comment:

  1. I've been barren for so many years living without a child of mine. When I came in contact with Doctor Aluda and reach out to him, I actually make use of his herbal medicine. and it's indeed effective and powerful... I conceived few weeks after taking his natural herbs for 17 days as prescribed by him... And now I'm 3 weeks pregnant....so happy, reach him via whatsapp +2348145636867 or Email him draludaharbalhome @gmail. com

    ReplyDelete