Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Infuser Water Bottle


Details: Infuser Water bottle from Big Easy Brands can be purchased on Amazon via the Link provided.  This is a 26 fl oz water bottle, that allows you to infuse your water with fruit flavors, by its fruit holder and filter that attaches to the lid of the water bottle.  BPA and Lead free, made in the USA, so it is a safe plastic water bottle you can take anywhere and enjoy a nice refreshing drink of flavored water.  No need to buy flavored water, or put artificial sweeteners into your body, no more harmful chemicals.  Refrigerate over night for the best flavors.

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  I have wanted an Infusion water bottle for a very long time now, so to say that I was excited to get one is not even close to how happy I was when this shipped to my house. Shipping was great, I was able to use Amazon Prime making it fast and easy.  I was able to use this water bottle as soon as it was washed and dried.  I cut up various fruit and cucumbers and put them in a pattern in the fruit holder and then had to figure out how full to fill the water bottle with water so that when I put the fruit holder and lid on no water spills out.  The first water bottle that I got was a dud, and didn't allow me to drink from it...there was a leak in the lid that let air in, but no water out.  So I was able to test the customer service of this company.  The person I spoke with via email was super fast in responding, gave me a list of things to try to make sure I did everything I could to get the bottle to work, and then over nighted a new water bottle to me, which worked!  The fruit I used are: strawberries, black berries, lemons, cucumbers, and grape fruit.  Let me tell you, the grape fruit over powers every other flavor except the cucumber, so I personally won't be using it ever again in the water bottle.  I was able to have my fruit last 3 days with consistent fresh full flavor before I changed it out.  That is a great thing in my book! Over all I have nothing negative to say about this company, their product and this experience.  I'm in love with this water bottle and am loving it.  Below I have listed my favorite fruit infusion recipe, so enjoy it!

Recipe:  1/4 cucumber peeled, and sliced into quarters, 1 lemon washed and sliced into thin sliced and then cut into quarters, 3 strawberries Julian sliced, 2 black berries.  Now you aren't going to use all this at once so bag individually and store in the fridge until you need the next parts.  So with what you have cut up, here is what you will use, granted it depends on what you like.  I put 2 lemon quarters in first, then about 4 cucumber quarters, then the 2 black berries, then 5-8 strawberry slices, then 2-3 more lemon quarters.  Remember that for the best flavor leave in the water bottle over night.  ~Enjoy! 



Pros: EVERYTHING

Cons: none

My Rating: THUMBS UP

No comments:

Post a Comment