Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Healthy Digestive Help



Details: Rez Vera is guaranteed all natural, helps digest food properly, helps eliminate IBS, Gas, Stomach Bloating, and Constipation naturally, imporves colon health, and supports normal bowel movement.  Dietary supplement comes in 90 capsule bottles. Serving size is 2 capsules, but the suggested use says to take 1-2 capsules after each meal (no more than 6 daily).  Made in the USA.  You can purchase this product via this Link provided.  Currently there is a promotion where if you buy 2 bottles you'll get a 3rd for free.  Also available on Amazon and Ebay.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review:  I wasn't sure about this product at all.  I have a very picky body, where my bowel movements are regular just not as often as my husband.  I have always felt that my body takes FOREVER to digest any food, and have struggled with weight gain/ weight loss for years.  I know Aloe Vera is a very good natural plant that helps with digestion.  And have taken it in pill and liquid form over the past 2 years.  But that alone wasn't helping me.  So when I got this product I figured why not give it a try.  My body would only reject it if it didn't work.  During the first 2 weeks of testing it I wasn't really seeing any changes, nothing happened that I could see.  I felt better after taking it, but I wasn't seeing any other changes.  Then in my third week of testing I broke out in hives.  I wasn't sure if it was from this product or a new food I ate the previous day.  But the hives came on instantly and lasted for 5 days before finally going away.  It was very nerve wrecking!  So I had my husband start taking this while I stopped everything to get rid of the hives.  He LOVES this product.  He feels so good when taking it, and he remembers to take it after each meal.  He feels a HUGE difference when he takes it versus not taking it.  He wants to make sure we have this in our house from now on.  He feels like it has really helped him with his weight loss goals.  Once the hives left my body I slowly started taking Rez Vera again, but only after my nightly meal.  I haven't broken out in hives again, so I'm guessing it was the new food I ate.  But please be mindful of how your body reacts to anything you ingest into your body.   So since then I have really noticed a huge difference as well.  I don't feel bloated any more, I don't feel constipated anymore when I take this consistently, I feel my stomach is really digesting my food better now!

Pros: no bad smell when opening the bottle, no after taste, no burping of herbs after taking, easy to take, my husband says it helps him a ton

Cons: none

My Rating: Thumbs Up

1 comment:

  1. I've been barren for so many years living without a child of mine. When I came in contact with Doctor Aluda and reach out to him, I actually make use of his herbal medicine. and it's indeed effective and powerful... I conceived few weeks after taking his natural herbs for 17 days as prescribed by him... And now I'm 3 weeks pregnant....so happy, reach him via whatsapp +2348145636867 or Email him draludaharbalhome @gmail. com

    ReplyDelete