Monday, November 24, 2014

Eco Harvest Wash


Details:  Eco Discoveries Harvest produce wash and preservative.  You can purchase this product from the link provided.  Eco has a safe effective side.  Plant based naturally removes, waxes, chemicals, soils and contaminants. Preserves fresh produce naturally.  Smaller carbon foot print, bigger eco-difference.  Made in USA.  Does not contain phenols, quanternary compounds, chlorine, triclosan, terpones, phosphates, dioxane, and SLS.  Directions: spray product to cover fruits and vegetables completely.  Wipe away visible particles and rinse clean.  For soaking, mix 2oz harvest with 1/2 gallon water.  Easy as 1-2-3.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Review: I have used product sprays before, but never had an eco friendly one.  This is so amazing.  I love that it won't hurt my kids or my family with chemicals or anything like that, I love that is helps the environment as well.  This stuff works too.  I eat a lot of salad, and have to peel all my cucumbers because of the wax left on after washing it with what I've used in the past...now I can leave the peel on if I want to because its actually clean (it shines just a bit).  My kids eat apple by the bushel it seems so its great to just to fill my kitchen sink with the soaking solution so I can clean a bunch of apples all at once.
Here is a before and after picture of my cucumber.  Before you can see the wax, and the dirt.  After you can see what I wiped off after following the directions on the bottle for cleaning my cucumber.  Its gross.
Before

After
Pros: eco friendly, safe, works great, easy to use, refillable

Cons: none

My Rating: Thumbs Up

1 comment:

  1. I've been barren for so many years living without a child of mine. When I came in contact with Doctor Aluda and reach out to him, I actually make use of his herbal medicine. and it's indeed effective and powerful... I conceived few weeks after taking his natural herbs for 17 days as prescribed by him... And now I'm 3 weeks pregnant....so happy, reach him via whatsapp +2348145636867 or Email him draludaharbalhome @gmail. com

    ReplyDelete